Mikael Bernard, concerned about the rights of individuals, especially with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has put in place a policy covering all of these treatments, the aims pursued by them and means available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Website (hereafter « the site » or « the website ») : sandrenyl.com
1.2 Publisher (hereafter « the publisher ») :
Mikael François Bernard
residing 3 rue de Blanchefleurs - 71100 Chalon-sur-Saône - France
SIREN : 821169125
Phone : 0645811732
Adresse mail : email@example.com
1.3 Host (ci-après « the host ») :
sandrenyl.com is hosted by OVH SAS whose head office is located 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any other form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited emails.
Article 3 - Website content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all the computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force for intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not imply acceptance of such uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site Management
For the good management of the site, the publisher will be able at any time :
- To suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users ;
- To delete any information that may interfere with its operation or that contravenes national or international laws, or the rules of Netiquette ;
- To suspend the site for update.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher can not be engaged in case of failure, failure, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or any of its features.
The connection material to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including viral attacks over the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you visit.
The publisher can not be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you :
- Due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet ;
- Because of the non-compliance by you of these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage to you, others and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you will not take any action against it.
If the publisher is subject to an amicable or judicial procedure because of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. All links must be removed on request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content in the link.
Article 7 - Collection and data protection
No personal data is collected by the site without your express permission.
Creating a personal account on the site will nevertheless require the following datap>
Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural identity or social.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, to process your orders and to allow you to identify yourself and thus access your personal account.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the identity of the user in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information.
- The right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limit processing: Users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the RGPD.
- The right to object to the processing of data: Users may object to its data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided by the RGPD.
- The right to portability: they can claim that the Platform gives them their personal data in order to transmit them to another Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity card signed and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. The reply will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This period of one month may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests require it.
Moreover, and since the law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7th, 2016, the people who wish it, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also submit a complaint to the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend you to contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from the users aims at providing the services of the Platform, improving them and maintaining a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the Platform by the user ;
- Operational Management and Optimization of the Platform ;
- Implementation of a user assistance ;
- Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user ;
- Customization of services according to the preferences of the user ;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, management of security incidents ;
- Management of any disputes with users.
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or to provide you with assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or necessary to fulfill legal or regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or to apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or that we no longer need to provide you services.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public ;
- When the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data ;
- When the Platform uses provider services to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data, in connection with the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations relating to the protection of users. personal data ;
- If required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to claims against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
If, while visiting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data are stored and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a « cookie » ?
A "Cookie" or plotter is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, ...) and read for example during the consultation of a website, the reading of an email , the installation or the use of a software or a mobile application whatever the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies -laters-that-say-the-law).
By browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site and/or third-party companies may be placed on your device.
During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Therefore, by continuing the navigation, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of twelve (12) months. The user has the option to disable cookies from his browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on the site:
- Session cookies for user management
- Navigation cookies to recall the user's choices during his visit
- Language cookies
The lifetime of these cookies on the site is twelve months maximum.
For more information on the use, management and removal of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 - Photographs and product representation
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by the French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the head office of the publisher, subject to a attribution of specific competence stemming from a text of law or specific regulatory regime.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any question, information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com